Exchange with your peers next door and across the world. The strength of the network of countries allows knowledge and data-sharing between our members.
- Log in to the discussion platform for governments and NOCs only (or request log in details). Here you can access documents shared by other governments, ask for advice or discuss policy challenges.
- Invite your colleagues from government or national oil companies to join the group.
- Ask your question on the government-only discussion platform.
- Governments and national stakeholders can ask the New Producers for Sustainable Energy Team for advice. We receive 20-30 queries per year. We consult other producers and various experts to provide responses that are balanced and practical.
- Ask the New Producers for Sustainable Energy team for strategic input into your policy making process or for support with policy reform and implementation.
- We provide on-demand strategic input to help guide policy-making, working in a small team that includes experts and officials from our member countries. We do not promote any specific policy, but clarify policy options, trade offs and likely implementation challenges.
- We can organise national seminars to investigate options in a collegial forum. A briefing paper or written summary usually follows the seminar.
- We support government teams with policy implementation through our Lab process.
Exchange with your peers
We organise country visits, as well as bilateral and multilateral exchanges between member countries, with experts supporting the discussions. We have a lot of experience with facilitating peer-to-peer exchanges and can help start similar processes for civil society groups. These can lead to lasting collaboration between countries and establish mentoring relationships between organisations.
Geoscience exchange between Ghana, Guyana, Suriname, Sierra Leone